BRTF is a roof inlet with two duct connections, exhaust and intake air, intended to be used with our combination cowls.
- Sizes from 200 to 2000 (size 200 corresponds to 200- 200 mm per connection at the bottom)
- 50 mm insulation on the inside as standard, corresponding to fire class EI30 and with cleanable surface coating Protec
- Standard heights: 800, 1000, 1200, 1500 mm(can be customized)
- Lifting fittings mounted at factory from size 800
- Slip joint connection at the bottom
- Two attached scales are included for adaption to roof pitch
- The roof inlet can, from size 500, be supplemented with sound reduction baffles
- Can be ordered in optional sizes, in both square and rectangular versions and also in an extended version.
- Available in MagiCAD
- Contact Bevent Rasch to order this product in other materials or other specifications